Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journal 1: Dreams that consist of a Girl.

Hello,

Welcome to my wonderful blog of infinite wisdom. Unfortunately there is no wisdom in this blog, just a guy posting a bunch of nonsense to the interwebz like many others do nowadays.
To start off, I guess I should talk about something, cool or exciting. why not, dream girls? I think that seems like a good start, well I think it does.

Sure this can go places, but I will focus on the ideal girl that I find highly attractive. Most guys only look for appearance, but I prefer the personality the appearance is a plus side if you ask me. Therefore, I will write down the things I like and also dislike in a girl;

(These are my opinions in that matter; If I sound harsh, cruel, or like a total asshole and/or jackass, my apologies, this is what is going through my head, you should blog about it sometime quite liberating.)

Let's begin, with the Pros:

  1. A Girl who is book smart; I actually admire someone who knows a thing or two about topics. Whether it is political, educational, sports, or just whatever comes to mind, as long as I can talk to her and at least learn and share a few things, then I might count my bookings.
  2. A Girl who is physically active; this can be debated with Sexual Activity, but right now, I am not talking bout that. I like a girl who is athletically fit or at least workouts and not complain too much about their weight but instead improves their body. this also leads to my next pro...
  3. A Girl who has a dream and who pursues it; I admire a girl who has a dream of becoming something greater than meets the eye. The one who actually wants to fight for a cause to see something brighter tomorrow. I don't know, I love ambition.
  4. A Girl who is sorta sarcastic, but respectable; it is an oxymoron but it sorta works, I admire a girl who can make a few jokes but also can care about feelings or certain things. Hey, I enjoy someone to act sarcastic with and also someone who can cope with it too.
  5. A Girl who is honest, who is always ready to try something new; No ties, no gimmicks, no jokes, no emotional distress, A girl who can care about me and forget her past as a girl worth keeping. seriously...this actually helps introduce the con's in a girl...
Let's begin, with the Con's:
  1. A Girl is incredibly pressed, stuck and still with her past relationships; To be honest, this is actually the worst. Makes it worse, when a girl talks about her past boyfriends, during dinner, or just a get together...makes me not to bother.
  2. A Girl who wants to control me at all cost; I don't prefer to control her, so why should she control me? she isn't married to me, so she can't really control what I have to do. I like it when me and her share some control, like some days I do what she wants and vice versa, but never a dictatorship...seriously.
  3. A Girl who flirts with other guys, to make me jealous?!; this is awkwardly common nowadays, it has happen to me before. I literally called it quits, I happen to respect that some girls have a lot of guy friends cos they all relate to one another but when a girl flirts with a guy in front of me and says "it's OK he is cool with it, come here baby." yeah...no.
  4. A Girl who doesn't want to hangout with my friends; GDSFGFGREGTHTHGFDGFGVGSHUJ!!!!! If I like a girl, I want her to meet my friends, if she can respect my friends, then we are set. This also helps if she is willing to play video games with me and my friends, if she doesn't then...heh.
  5. A Girl who actually wants to make an effort; I personally know that some days are difficult than others, that's why I like when I have some support from my other half (if I ever have one), when a girl leaves me high and dry especially after something so catastrophic, she is not worth listening too.

Well now for my ideal girl, here is the funny part...I don't know how to tell you.

I look at personality more than appearance, the plus side is the appearance.

A Good example of my type of girl is Flo, the Progressive Lady.
If you know me, I have a big crush on her, still do. Stephanie Courtney :]


I Guess My Dream Girl is:
  • A Girl who is shorter than me, 
  • wears glasses at times
  • have a great sense in fashion
  • Creative, Smart, Witty, Athletic
  • Independent, Friendly, Open
  • Devoted, Truthful, Adventuresome 
  • Someone who can share a good time with Me.
  • A Girl who can make Me smile, or at least share with Me awesome moment, is a Girl worth keeping.
OK I can go on and on and on..


Oh look, time flies, I am done for tonight...
Well here is a few songs that help me inspired to make this:

Sunny Day Real Estate - "Every Shining time You Arrive"

Semisonic - "Singing in My Sleep"

Interpol - "C'mere"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaDw4CAcXVE

The Rumble Strips - "Girls and Boys in Love"
Oh and this one

Cheers!!

1 comment: