Monday, April 5, 2010

There's No Way

Girls. Obviously a subject the common man will enter with a puzzled face.
Nevertheless, I like to enter this with my personal opinion.

Personally, Girls ask too much, I have been talking to this one girl for at least 4 to 5 months, her name is ***** and she is still in **** ******, seriously I tried to understand what the hell she wants but she keeps saying "I don't know" that pisses me off. I honestly detest girls hiding petty emotions and petty feelings by saying "I don't know."

I honestly don't understand why I (or other guys in the interwebz) have to go through this shit. and makes it worse, the girl I have been talking to has been clinging on to me and trying to control my life, WTF? I regret ever meeting a girl like that.

If you want Control; search some other spinless bloke in this world (i.e. Myspace/Facebook)
I personally will never give in to a girl, whom I am not even going out with or actually not married to, I will never give in to her demands, only my Mums.

Despite my complicated predicament, My life has been doing me Justice. I have been traveling around Washington D.C. and looking at the beautiful surroundings.

So Many People were in D.C. this weekend (The Cherry Blossom Parade might be the biggest hint...might be.)

Springtime is the Time For Love to Blossom. Springtime to Me; is the best excuse to avoid Love.
Allergies and Clingy Girls that's Springtime

Fall and Winter are my favourite Seasons, Sue Me.