Thursday, June 10, 2010

Video Game Update

I haven't been on for god know how long; however I was informed with many games and many titles returning. Now allow me to briefly tell what I learned throughout the months*
(*Some of this stuff you guys already know, no different. Here it goes)

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3!
--The greatest fighting game franchise has returned and looks healthy like before, using an updated version of engine that Tatsunoko vs Capcom.
--Rumoured 33 characters will enter the fray and also rumoured DLC fighters that will pit the 33 characters.
--Capcom Characters Confirmed: Ryu (Street Fighter), Morrigan (Darkstalkers), and Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
--Capcom Characters Rumoured: Dante Sparta (Devil May Cry), Frank West (Dead to Rising), Chun Li (Street Fighter), and Felicia (Darkstalkers)
--Marvel Characters Confirmed: Wolverine (X Men), Hulk (Hulk), and Iron Man (Iron Man)
--Marvel Characters Rumoured: Captain America (Captain America), Doctor Doom (Fantastic Four), and Deadpool (Deadpool)

THE MORTAL KOMBAT!
--The return of the classic fighting genre is returning! And the way they are returning, they are coming back to their roots, 2D! Yes the 3D models are still in effect, mind you.
--Characters Confirmed: Shao Khan, Raiden, Reptile, Kung Lao, Sektor, Mileena, Sub Zero, Nightwolf, and Johnny Cage
--Arenas have returned with an updated enviroment and new visuals! Also TAG BATTLE! LOLWUT!
--The Mortal Kombat will be schedule 2011

MORTAL KOMBAT: REBIRTH?
--A Short Film was released earlier this week; It contained a re-visied, Crime NOIR feel to the game, unlike the other movies almost 2 decades ago.
--Characters in the Short Film: Jackson Briggs, Sonya Blade, Hanzo Hasashi (Scorpion), Baraka, Reptile, Shang Tsung, and Sub-Zero.
--Many Fans believe that this is the upcoming film that Many believed would never happen; personally, I believe this is just only a Short Film, there was no "Coming Soon" in the end credits, nor anything else, just leaves you with a cliff hanger, so I will wait for more news to develop until then, It's only a Short Film.

MORE ON THE WAY!!!!1

1 comment:

  1. Yo, I think the MK series is a wrap, son. They just recycled the same ideas for too long. I stopped playing the series on Deadly Alliance. I've always disliked the ammount of blood that's shed from a simple puch to the face like the characters bodies are made of gushers and as of the last 3 games the fatalities have just become silly. My feelings are the same of Sonic. Trying to "save" the series to me won't matter to me. I still play my Donkey King Country. :)

    ReplyDelete