Friday, January 6, 2012

Journal 4: Fight for the Future

Well, I am almost done with One of my Four degress in College. My associates degree in fine arts, I am excited.

I am building an Art Portfolio for My next degree, which is going to be My Bachelors in Graphic Design.
This not the only degree I am aiming for actually, I am also aiming for My Bachelors in Business and Entreprenuership.

I am doing a double major. That means My life will be packed with a bunch of school and a lot of work for the coming years, so much stuff will be heading my way. I have been building resumes, looking for scholarships, internships, trying to get reasonable and resourceful connections, volunteering with my community and also with a few other groups. I am entering Art Contests and Shows just to see where I stand.

I am also searching for a new job at least somewhere nearby with a reasonable hour and paycheck, which will lead into these series of events;
  • My first goal is to get my car now. 
  • My next goal is to travel around the bigger city areas and talk to companies and start looking for a job with an organization now. 
  • My third goal is to finally graduate with at least 3 of the 4 degrees under my belt and get a solid job with a great pay, find a house or a better apartment preferably one in the sky, and feel comfortable and at least content to where I am at.


Now, this of course is in a process of a few years from now, and I know for sure that there will be a lot of obstacles and detours to reach this. But I welcome it, I have my future planned out, now it is time to make Today worth it.

There has never been a day where I flashback to the day where I graduated. Where I left the miserable place I had to call home for almost 7 years. Where I finally found a place where I can discover, be discovered, learn and hopefully grow as an Artist, as a Businessmen, and also an Individual.

Where I plan a better tomorrow. I never forget.

Before I graduated High School;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdnObRNEhg

The Day of Graduation;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-aol4njlE

I never forget what I have done, I never forget what I have witnessed. I still am following My Dream. All I can think about is My Dream. I have never felt so determined, so driven to catch it.
I am about to complete one college degree this up-in-coming spring semester. I am so ready.

I am ready for the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment